top of page


  • UDPD: 302-831-2222

    • Ask to speak to a Victim Services employee

  • Office of the Dean of Students: 302-831-8939

    • Staff members are trained to work with survivors and can communicate with professors as needed to ensure unimpaired academic success

  • Residence Life & Housing: 302-831-4663

  • Office of Student Conduct: 302-831-2117


*Any member of the University community may initiate a complaint against an undergraduate student with OSC. If the circumstances surrounding the complaint indicate that a violation of the Code of Conduct or Sexual Misconduct Policy may have occurred, disciplinary charges may be brought against the student.

bottom of page